I know I said

I know that I said I would be back today with photos of my Christmas receiving...I might have lied.  I haven't even taken photos of any of it, so actually taking them and posting them today is going to be kind of pushing it, unless I want to stay up until one o'clock a.m.  I assure you, I don't.  So, if everything goes according to plan, I will take photos when I get home (just a touch late) and then upload them to the computer and then I can ready them for posting here.  And by ready, I mean transfer them to a USB so that they are portable.

I just didn't want everyone (all one of you readers) sitting around hitting refresh all day when I am not going to put any photos up today.

In other news:  I am going to go get my hair cut today.  Nothing drastic, because, well I already cut it all off, so really a trim because I can't do ANYTHING with my hair!  Seriously it is so thick that when you try grow it out you can't do anything with it.  It does the opposite of what you want it to do and when you think you have it and you leave the bathroom feeling great, it all falls or goes limp or just plays dead!  So, a trim and a thin and I will feel much better.  Just another reason I need that damn wig!

Comments

Popular Posts