Cheesits! It's Been How Long?
Oh my god where have I been?!? Seriously, I have been at home watching lots of hockey and knitting lots of little things.
Since my last post, I…
- Went on vacation and had an awesome time.
- Read a book – 2nd Chance. I am reading 3rd Degree right now
- Joined the Columbia House TV on DVD club
- Got totally into Sexy Larry on 24 and now he’s dead
- Have finished quite a few little projects
- Moved my living room around
- Gotten my driver’s license renewed
- Completed a couple of swaps
- Turned another year older
- Watched the Sex and the City movie about a dozen times
- Watched Tropic Thunder
- Spent lots of money
- Gotten more books than one person really needs
- Have been to the new Starbucks more than a few times
- Thought I discovered a gray hair, so pulled out about 20. Turns out it was just a shadowy effect. Thank god!
- Colored my hair (just to make sure)
A few things I am working on
- Project for Mom – most likely a Christmas present
- Cleaning my bedroom and rearranging for summer
- Cleaning my closet
- Organizing my life
- Trying to work or Wiiork out more
So that is what is going on in a nutter. I will hopefully be writing more. I am developing a new schedule to get done the things I want to get done. With the onset of May, comes season finales and so I will have less shows to watch and more time to write!