Twenty One Days? Any one still out there?

I spent a whole bunch of time scouring the internet for a lace pattern because I have a pattern for a baby sweater that is incomplete as the author took another author's lace pattern and I don't have that book. I really liked the design too. I would love to see the book before buying it though. Eh, I found one that will work for now.

I finished some baby bell bottom pants that are so cute. I am really happy with them. There are a few things I might have changed, but for the most part they are super!

I had a good weekend. I didn't do a whole lot of stuff. I finished up the pants yesterday and today I didn't do much of anything at all except watch some stuff on the dvr and scour the internet. I am putting the scarf down for a little while because it is kind of boring me. I will pick it up again though...sometime down the line. I need to figure out what I want to knit next. I think I will look through some of my patterns and find something. I am thinking socks would be a good thing to work on. I have some great sock yarn, I just need to get over my fear of picking up stitches.

This is my first entry typed on my new fatty computer. This monitor is to die for. I so love it. It is perfect, I can see what I am doing and I don't feel like I am a million miles away. Now, to get used to the keyboard a little more.

I bought two new pairs of pants today. There was a sweater I wanted, but the one that was in my size in the style I liked had a hole in it and I wasn't down with that.

I have the SAG awards on in the background and let me say that I am so happy that Brangelina did not win. I don't think highly of them as actors. Just wanted to get that out there.

Do you ever read someone's blog and think, "why does this person insist on committing TMI?" Yeah, there is a blog I read and there is way too much sharing of stuff I don't need to know about.

I am watching Confessions of a Teen Idol on VH1 and I really like it. I don't generally watch reality tv, but I am enjoying this show. I left it on the channel a little too long and Rock of Love Tour Bus came on and the "girls" were supposed to get "dressed up" and well they basically teased their hair, put on 8 gallons of makeup, some high heals and went out in their slutty underwear. It was disgusting. There was a clip of a woman who claimed to have three children at home and was worried about what they were going to think if word got back to them. Uh, I think they will think there mother is a cheap, dirty, whore who cares more about being on television then staying home and being a mother!

I had leftover salad for dinner. It did not satisfy and the pizza doesn't sound good, I am going to have to go find something to eat. Maybe a better cheddar.

Well I guess that is my update. Still getting used to this whole new computer thing and trying to find my favorites and load them in. But, I love it too.

Comments

Popular Posts