Thursday 13 # 3



Thirteen Ifs...



  1. If you could be instantly fluent in one other language that you currently do not read or speak, which would it be?Spanish. I want so badly to understand Spanish

  2. If you could inherit a comfortable home in any city in the world that you could use but not sell, where would you want it to be? Seattle

  3. If you had to assassinate one famous person who is alive right now, who would it be, and how would you do it? Oprah Winfrey in the bathroom with a scale

  4. If you could eliminate any one type of insect permanently from the earth, what would you get rid of? Moths. I hate moths.

  5. If you could spend one whole night alone with anyone in the world who is currently alive, who would you select? My sister. I miss her so much!

  6. If you could physically transport yourself to any place in the world at this moment, where would you go? Bellingham Washington to be with my sister!

  7. If you could, in retrospect, change on thing about your childhood, what would it be? I would have continued to be active and not stay in the house and watch soap operas all the time.

  8. If you could suddenly possess an extraordinary talent in one of the arts, what would you like it to be? I would love to be able to draw amazing things.

  9. If you could permanently alter one thing about your physical appearance, what would you change? Duh, my weight. I need less of it.

  10. If you could have an elegant dinner alone with anyone presently alive, whether you know them or not, who would you want it to be? Bill & Hillary Clinton

  11. If you could change one thing in the world right now, what would you alter? People’s perceptions of others.

  12. If you were to be granted one wish, what would it be? To win a butt ton of money so that me and my family could do all the things we want to do

  13. If you had to eliminate a single type of animal forevermore, which would you choose?Cats. I’m highly allergic and I don’t like them.





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Comments

Popular Posts