Thursday Thirteen # 2

Thirteen Popular Songs I Like
(in no particular order)

  1. Forever – Chris Brown
  2. Closer – NeYo
  3. I Kissed A Girl – Katy Perry
  4. Shake It – Metro Station
  5. Burnin’ Up – Jonas Brothers
  6. Disturbia – Rihanna
  7. Bleeding Love – Leona Lewis
  8. Pocket Full of Sunshine – Natasha Bedingfield
  9. It’s Not My Time – 3 Doors Down
  10. One Step at a Time – Jordin Sparks
  11. Damaged – Danity Kane
  12. Low – Flo Rida featuring T-Pain
  13. Summertime – New Kids On The Block


    Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


    The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Comments

Laura said…
I LOVE the Leona Lewis song!! Cool TT!!
Audra Krell said…
I too, can get really overwhelmed with my passion and love of music. It proves that it really touches the soul -right? I don't know most of your faves - so thanks for sharing!
My list is the 13 books I'm currently reading.
http://www.audrakrell.com/2008/07/good-writers.html
Kealie Shay said…
I like #s 3,7 & 8.

I have a T13 up at:

http://menagerieauthors.blogspot.com/
Lisa said…
Love Jordin Sparks! I was so happy that she won!

Happy TT!
Haha I listen to summertime and i kissed a girl too. Not prud about it but I enjoy them.

Popular Posts