Thursday Thirteen # 1

Thirteen Things I Love (Note Things not People)
  1. Penguins – the history behind Lady Penguin aka LdyPngn is long and boring…let’s just say something negative turned into a signature of sorts
  2. Disco – the music, the dancing, the clothes, the shoes, I love it all!
  3. Pens and Pencils – I have a long standing relationship with the writing utensil industry. I don’t know where it comes from, I am sure that there could be hours of costly therapy devoted to this, but it doesn’t hurt anyone so what’s the point.
  4. Books – every summer (for the last two years that I can remember), I have just read non stop. There is nothing on television, so the precursor to television is the next best thing. I just read and read and read. I love buying books too. I have shelves of books some I have read, a lot I haven’t. I am nutty like that.
  5. Music – sometimes it is almost overwhelming how much I love music. The right song, the right mood. It is a great feeling.
  6. Daydreaming – I wanted to say writing, but my thoughts never quite make it to paper, so daydreaming it is.
  7. Rings – I love rings. Big rings, little rings, cheap rings, expensive rings. I love them all.
  8. Television – I watch it all the time. I watch the same stuff multiple times. I think it is an escapism or something. Again, more costly therapy could tell me more but I am cheap like that.
  9. The Internet – This is quite obvious. If I spend so much time on it as to have a blog or rather blogs, then there must be some sort of love affair there.
  10. Sugar Free Popsicles – this is a rather new love affair. It started about a month and a half ago and things are just so sweet.
  11. Lounge Wear – Some people call them pajamas, but there is a clear difference. I actually call them comfies. Anytime that I can be comfortable and braless is so welcome.
  12. USB drives – seriously one of the great technological inventions. I love being able to take files from home to work and work to home without lugging around thirteen disks or burning a cd every time.
  13. Siestas – there is nothing better than settling down on the couch with a good book and falling asleep. I could go for one right now.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Comments

Popular Posts