Yeah, I don't like her.

Do you ever put on an outfit in the morning and think, “this looks cute” and then you see your reflection in a door and think, “I look like a tool”? That was my outfit yesterday. It looked fine early and then I saw myself in a door and I looked like a tool. I think it was the pants. I may never wear them again.

So Mom is in Minneapolis until Saturday and today is Thursday. Not a lot going on in my life. It’s basically work, internet, email, knitting and television. That’s it. I did exercise one day this week. I felt great that I did it, but now I feel like a loser for not continuing to do it. I will though, I am paying for it.

So all you One Tree Hill fans… “Peyton, I hate you.” Did not see that coming at all! I didn’t see the Lindsay seeing someone else thing coming either. I was thinking, that’s kind of fast…I didn’t think she was that type. Maybe she just told him that to get him to leave her alone. I don’t know. Anyone else hoping that next week’s call to go to Vegas is to Brooke? Oh well. I keep thinking that hotty Dr. Ethan Copeland looks awfully familiar to hotty Andy the Australian Professor.

Bones – I did not see Booth getting shot at all! It was very jaw dropping for me because I totally thought it was going to be Zach. And then Brennan shooting Wackadoo Pam? Holy man they made the last few minutes fun and intense. Because you have to admit, the singing was fun! Can’t wait until next week.

Miami – I didn’t watch. I turned instead to…

Gossip Girl – I kind of figured when Serena said she killed someone, that she didn’t really “kill” them. Glad that was cleared up last night and the drama of that is over. I loved the scene between the four “breakfast club” friends. “I’m Chuck Bass.” Classic line of the show. Chuck is so growing on me. And Nate is HOT. Goodness that boy was given some nice genetics. I don’t even feel pervy because he is about a decade younger than I am. I can totally go for the younger guys…if it’s good enough for Demi, hell it is good enough for me. I am also glad that Blair told Lily what was going on with S. Thankfully Lily got the message and things are golden between her and Serena again. Where was little brother last night? Is he being locked up for being on team fuchsia? No Jenny either, but we did find out that she was with her mom. Georgina…can we please just get rid of her already? I don’t like her. I’m not supposed to, but still I just don’t like her. Ugh!

NCIS – Two hours next week? At least it’s not a to be continued. I hate that shit. Not very entertaining this week. I wasn’t into Palmer being the focus of an episode. He is just a “there” character, I don’t want him to be the focus. So I was not that into it this week. Of course, I was more into the Pittsburgh/Philly game. Go Pens!

Women’s Murder Club – I have to admit that I totally thought Pete the dream guy was going to be the Kiss Me Not Killer. I do not like the way they ended the series. I was hoping for a second season, but it seems as though none of my shows are going to get picked up. That sucks. I saw where the CW is courting Rob Estes to be on their 90210 spinoff. I normally don’t like Angie Harmon, but she rocked in this show. I still don’t like Pete…he seems a little off to me. I guess we are supposed to draw our own conclusions about what happens to her father. I should check FF net to see what people have done. I am sure there is some stuff up by now.

CSI NY – Not very entertaining. I want to know just one thing…well maybe two…First, where were Reed’s parents? I mean the kid was nearly decapitated and they are nowhere to be found. Mac is there when he wakes up, Mac takes the kid home. Where the F are his parents? And Quinn? Yeah, I don’t like her. I would like to know why she thought she could butt her nose into the case just because a Jersey cop was killed. She is not a NY police officer, she had no business being involved. And she had absolutely no business quizzing Mac about Reed and trying to get a judge to force him to talk. Bitch! I certainly hope she gets whacked by Tony Soprano…provided that he did not bite it in that farce of a series finale.

Moonlight – from last week… I don’t like Eric Winter’s character. I like Eric Winter, just not his character…he should be back on Brothers & Sisters as Rob Lowe’s gay brother. And I am going to let that one go. So I was not into the whole disappearance of Mick’s grandson. And we know it is his grandson because he did not let Beth see the results which said he is the papa of that old man who had his kid way late in life. Mick just took the high, non convoluted road. Doesn’t look like this one is coming back next year either. That sucks. I loved this show and I didn’t save the eps on dvr. I can hope they repeat this summer. Oh and by the by, I saw Alex O’Loughlin girlfriend’s post on her myspace about the show being cancelled and she is a bitch. Alex’s post was very heartfelt and sad, hers was bitchy to the max.

Work – what can I say, work is work. I come and do my job and go home. I get paid rather well. Don’t remember mentioning but while I was on vacation, I got a nice boost to my paycheck and in a few months will get another $1. Holy man alive, I am going on vacay more often. Actually I am in just about a month.

Tomorrow is my sister’s birthday! For some reason I thought her birthday was on a Thursday, but I think that is because my nephew’s birthday was last Thursday. I can’t keep up.

Well I am well onto page 2, so I should probably go and do some work.

Comments

Popular Posts