Then I realized the other night that I am retarded

So I am spending my precious Sunday time going through my thousands of bookmarks and organizing them. It has been on my to do list forever and I just decided to get it done.

This month! I will be moving into my new office this month! I think I might do some supply shopping this weekend. I need some stuff!

I finished the mystery project for my sister. Then I realized the other night that I am retarded and while the project did turn out…I didn’t do it quite right. I did it with the instructions written the way they were for a different type of yarn. So…I have started another one. While the new one is going quite fast, I don’t know that it is as strong as the one I sort of did wrong. I still like the first one. I will see how this second one turns out and then maybe, time permitting, try something a little different on a third one. I know the suspense is killing all of you. But, according to my ticker, another 40 days and 16 hours need to pass before I leave!

I have pretty faithfully been watching the stories. In fact, right now One Life To Live plays in the background. I have to say that I was pretty close on the Alcazar thing on GH. Instead of Lorenzo, it is Diego who is the Text Message Killer. I still have faith that Lorenzo will return someday. I just don’t believe he is dead. I know Jason says he threw him off the bridge after killing him…but…if John Black can survive embalming and burial, I do believe Lorenzo can survive a gunshot and fling off a bridge. Call me crazy.

I am kind of pissed at my instructor. I wanted to start some socks the other night. So I casted on all 60 some odd stitches and split them onto the other two needles…then she told me to knit flat for a while. I was a little peeved, but complied. Then somewhere along the way I f’d up and decided to start over. While frogging…I started thinking that if I knit flat, I will have to seam even if I join in the round later. Uh, I don’t want to seam a pair of socks. The point of double pointed needles is to knit in the ROUND! So, I ventured over to knittinghelp.com and I think I can do it on my own without her help. I don’t know what project to work on this week at class though. I am looking through some patterns and trying to decide what to start on. I don’t want to take the second mystery project and I don’t think I want to do the socks. I have a couple of other projects that I can do that I won’t need too much help with. I actually just saw a bookmark for something I forgot about and I might check to see if I have the yarn (I want to do small projects and try to use up the yarn I so foolishly bought without having a project in mind) to do it with.

Well I should get back to the bookmarks. I might be able to check in more this week. I should be a little more settled in at work this week (at the old facility(s)).

Comments

Popular Posts