Classiest Slut Award

I deserve a little break. I have been going hard since 6:30 this morning! Holy crackadoos Batman! I am enjoying a snickers and a root beer. The root beer has a funky taste to me today. Could be the ice I guess…or it could just be that I have had too much root beer lately.

I know that I have been missing. I haven’t had anything to write about. I just work and go home and watch soaps. For those playing the guessing game on General Hospital…I think Michael is going to shoot and hit Carly and she is going to lose the baby. She hasn’t had a lot of angst lately so I am sure it is time for some. I did not like Sarah Brown the first time around on GH when she was Carly. I do like her now. I am kind of enjoying Claudia. I am not enjoying Trevor and little Richard. Or that Marianna. They got a new actress to play her…this one doesn’t have a lip fungus so that is nice. I enjoy very few females on GH so I wouldn’t mind seeing Sam, Carly and Elizabeth get picked off by the Text Message Killer. Which brings me to…why can they not track the text messages? They do it all the time on Law & Order SVU and CSI...or they did when there were new episodes.

In other soap news…I watched two soaps last night and they both had the exact same line word for f-ing word. “I don’t expect you to wait for me.” Both said by people who are or should be going to prison for a very long time. Marcy said it to Michael on One Life To Live and Lucas said it to Sami on Days of Our Lives. I absolutely loved how Lucas thought that Sami should have brought Allie to the jail to say goodbye to him. Yes, I would always bring my colicy newborn to the jail to say goodbye to daddy. I think that she should have said…”Uh, I’m sorry, I am not bringing my child to a jail!”

Over on All My Children. Doesn’t it go a long way to show a man who doesn’t know you at all, even though you are his wife, how classy you are by slutting it up and trying to jump his bones so he will remember you? Yes, Annie McDermott-Lavery-Who the hell are you get’s last week’s Classiest Slut Award. She will stop at nothing to get Ryan to remember her. I have a feeling this week’s award might just go to Kendall Hart-Slater for boning Aidan when her husband was missing and locked in an underground bunker with sometimes frenemy Greenlee, who is Aidan’s girlfriend. The duo were so consumed by grief of their missing loved ones that the only thing that would ease their pain was to get it on. Now Miss Cosmetic Goddess turned Novelist fears she might be knocked up with the Englishman’s little seed. Classy…considering she just popped out a kid only a few short months ago.

Okay…that is all the time I have. I will be back soon. I promise.

Comments

Popular Posts