Seriously Tuesday

Every Sunday around 5:00 I get a little sad. Mostly because the weekend is all but over and I don’t have a lot to show for it. This Sunday I had a semi clean living room and a stack of magazines I had taken a look at. I guess I also had a cleaned out mp3 player too. I got rid of a lot of songs off that machine. I am thinking I will make another pass before I load on the new music I have. I picked up a few cds this weekend. I grabbed two used Rihanna cds and a new Daughtry. I know I went on about how I don’t have to listen to Daughtry, but in reality, I kind of like his music. I picked up a used Fergie about a week ago that I haven’t loaded yet. I did load Jordin Sparks. I love Tattoo.

I would post pictures of my Friday night class project, but…I don’t have pictures with me. I planned on making at least one more, but never got around to it. Tonight, I start another class project. Tomorrow I go back to school. The more I say that the more I realize that I don’t really want to go back to real school. I am happy taking these adult ed classes to learn stuff I want to learn. I would love to have my masters, but the thought of spending Sundays doing homework instead of sitting in my chair watching television does not appeal to me right now.

I watched the Golden Globes News Conference last night. What a joke. They could have at least found announcers who were not total tools. I love that I could find out the winners without having to sit through hours of boring lame ass jokes and speeches by people who barely speak English, but some people just got screwed. Johnny Depp, whom I adore, has been nominated seven times and finally wins and there is no acknowledgement of it except for whoever the tool in the suit was. I must say, I am quite happy that Katherine Heigle didn’t win. I don’t like her. I don’t like her at all, but I want to see 37 dresses, go figure. I don’t remember much else about the show, I was reading People.

I like Britney Spears. I think she needs serious help, but I like her music. And when she is cleaned up, she is a pretty girl. Messed up, but pretty. Maybe what she really needs is to tour for a few months. Maybe that could get her straightened out. Have something else to focus on besides the drama that is surrounding her in LA/Hollywood. Where did this come from you ask. I watched MTV Hits last night and all they played was Mary J Blige, so I had to go onto Vh1.com to see the Pieces of Me video. Catchy tune. I also want to see the new Alicia Keys video because I read about it in one of my magazines, but I didn’t feel like looking for it. I am intenet lazy sometimes.

I realized last night that I am taking a class on Tuesday nights. Tuesday? Seriously Tuesday. I will miss One Tree Hill! I will have to stay up a little late on Tuesday’s just to watch it. Because there is no way I am going to get through Wednesday without seeing OTH. I just can’t do it.

I am depressed by the writer’s strike. I just think that this was a bad time to go on strike. Probably not for them, but for me it was. I love Moonlight and I have to hang in the balance to see if it will get picked up for next year after Friday’s episode. Ugh! I also found out that I have to wait until May to watch the last three Bones episodes (I think there are three). Believe you me, I can last without more CSI Miami. I will be tuning in tonight to see Elizabeth Saved By the Bell-turned whore Showgirl-can’t act Berkeley playing Horatio’s ex. That should be interesting. Who knows if tomorrow’s NCIS will actually be a new episode or not.

I could have totally used a mental health day today. I could have stayed in bed (actually I stayed in bed longer than I should have) today. I was so peaceful and snuggly. I could have spent the day watching DVR’d television. I could have spent the day in my comfies knitting, or uploading pictures, or uploading music, or reading, or doing anything but being at work.

Well I should go and do something. I don’t know what yet, but something.

Comments

Popular Posts