Keanu gave notice

I saw a little blurb on tmz.com the other day about the New Kids On the Block getting back together for a tour. Oh, how I loved me some NKOTB back in the day. Then I checked out http://www.nkotb.com/ and totally realized that I still love me some NKOTB. I had a crush on Donnie. Of course, Jordan has always been a cutie. Never ever a Joey fan though. He was too young. I like the older guys. If you are interested in their return, and quite honestly, you know you are, check out their website and sign up. I don’t know what you get, but I signed up. At least it isn’t rewards reservations or whatever that ripoff thing is called. If they were close enough to me, I would totally go and see them in concert. They had some totally kicking music back in the day. They were pioneers of the modern day boy bands. Hell, I like boy bands. NKOTB, Backstreet Boys, NSync, 98 Degrees, I have at least one of their cds in my collection.

Well today was a sick day. My back hurt so much that I couldn’t even sit up. After some rest and drugs, I am feeling much better. I so have to make it to work every day next month.

Keanu gave notice! No further word on why or anything…I will have to check with my minion spies. Couldn’t come at a worse time either. At least I will have everything for this Friday. But now I am worried about March. It is going to be a nightmare. EEK!

Well I don’t have much to talk about. I was just all excited about NKOTB and thought I should share the information. I am going to go take tums and get some water then settle in for OTH in about an hour.

Comments

Popular Posts