...except I don't think he is a total pussy

I wanted to be a bitch just a few minutes ago, but decided to be nice. It’s nothing really, I am just in a mood, because I am watching this stupid ass football game. I don’t even watch football, but I cannot tell you how badly I want Green Bay to lose. It would make me so super happy to have them lose. It would make me happier than the possibility that I am going to see Rick Springfield in April. Yes, you read that right. I may get to see Dr. Noah Drake, Nick Knight, Jesse’s Girl singing Rick Springfield live! I am calling tomorrow to make some inquiries and reservations.

This mother of a football game is going into overtime. I don’t know how overtime works in football. All I can hope for is that Green Bay loses. What would make it so much sweeter would be if Brett Favre totally choked. Words cannot express how much I dislike that man. He is like Eric Lindros, except I don’t think he is a total pussy. Green Bay is happy for some reason. I am sure the Giants are totally hosed right now. Anywhoo, in case you didn’t get the reference, Eric Lindros is the most hated hockey player in my book. Granted he is not playing anymore, if you could call what he did was playing. I have several in the Lindros Files, any Red Wing, Bertuzzi, Roenick (oh the man makes my stomach turn), Rob Blake, Paul Kariya, the list goes on, I am just too lazy to type it all out. It would probably be easier to list the people not in the file. So…

That had nothing to do with anything. It has been a good weekend. I am a little sad that today is Sunday. I don’t have to work tomorrow, but still sad. Friday was awesome, I didn’t do much, which was just what I had planned. Yesterday was errand day and then I did some computer stuff. Today was a lazy house day, did do some gambling and a quick trip to Hastings. It snowed…a bunch. Not a lot by any definition of a good Montana snow, but it was quite a dump. It is currently lightly snowing and according to The Weather Channel (or weather.com…one in the same) it is -8. Yes, -8 at 8:09 pm. It is supposed to be a cold one tomorrow kids. The corn children, aka, the boys, aka Cooper & Elliott will be staying in most of tomorrow.

We interrupt your regularly scheduled post to announce that NY Giants just intercepted the ball from the Green Bay Packers. I don’t know much about football, but I do know that it is a good thing (or not a good thing) when the other team catches the ball thrown by the other team. Team B catches ball thrown by Team Asshole.

Okay…yes the corn children have been quite frustrating this weekend. Too much pent up energy and too cold to do anything about it.

I do believe I see tears on a larger than life football players face. I am sure that it could be passed off that it is cold (-4…still not as cold as me) and that his eyes are watering, but let’s at least be honest. Some sports guys are just totally pussies. And they are being well compensated for it.

GIANTS WIN! God I love this…it is totally like Favre f’d his team by throwing that interception! I am so happy. This is like when Tampa Bay won the Stanley Cup (because I wasn’t watching when the Pens did it in 90-91).

I should mention that I don’t like NY and that I am totally for New England winning the Super Bowl. I don’t even really watch football, well not even really…I just don’t. I watch hockey and Atlanta Braves baseball. I don’t like the Manning brothers at all, but I don’t like Brett Favre more. I don’t like Tom Brady, but if he can pull it out, great.

Okay…well I spent some time Friday looking for patterns, easy patterns to get started with. I am working on some practice crocheting right now and tomorrow I am going to break out the needles and some super fun yarn and work on knitting me up a little project…or at least starting on one. I have some wrist warmers I want to try.

Yes, so I am cold and happy and for the hockey buffs out there, Colorado (who I like) are beating Columbus (who I don’t even care about) 3-1 with 3:46 in regulation. We say in regulation because things can change in 34 seconds in hockey. Your team can be up by three goals and in 34 seconds can be up by one and in 1:28 can be tied and with 17 seconds to go can totally lose the game. So, there are 3:22 left in regulation.

With that, I am going to go do something crafty and try to find something to watch on the television.

Comments

Popular Posts