Missing again

I've been missing in action again lately. I post elsewhere and so I sometimes forget about this and my myspace page. My bad.

Things are going well. Christmas is just around the corner. I am almost done shopping. Working hard to finish up a few projects.

The house is not fully decorated yet. The tree is up, the lights are on, but it ends there. The mantle is done though. I will finish by bedtime on Sunday.

Friday night is our annual Christmas Party (Me and Mom). We are having dinner at Lydia's and exchanging a gift. Then we are going to "Cherish the Ladies". It is an irish concert. Saturday is the annual Tech bazaar. Looking forward to that.

I have a few gifts to finish up for Mom. I hope I get them done!

Work continues to go well. In February or March the new corporate office will be finished and I will be moving in town. That will be nice. I will still travel out of town, but only about once a week, not bad at all.

Check out http://pngnknits.blogspot.com/ for some of my crafty items. I will be able to post more after Christmas. I don't want anyone seeing their gifts before they open them. I have more pictures to post, I just haven't found the time to sit down and do it.

Happy Holidays

Comments

Popular Posts