Apparently there was a bad connection

Well the annual CCCS Christmas party was Saturday night. It was a nice event and great food (even if it did make my date (Mom) not feel to well the next day). It was a late dinner for us. As usual, I did not win a raffle prize. Three years and still not even close to winning! At least last year we took table decorations!

Busy weekend. Got up early on Saturday to head to Herberger’s for a chance at getting a free Arctic Bart ornament. We scored! I also got a free $10 gift card. Super nice. I bought some gloves that I can’t find right now. I will search my room again tonight. I also got a cute sweat suit from JC Penney. I wore it yesterday and I loved it. It is soft and warm and snuggly. I will wear it for Christmas Day.

I dyed my hair Thursday night. It is a nice shade of Natural Darkest Brown (aka black). I love it though! It makes me feel exotic. That’s funny to type let alone to think.

The car is fixed. Apparently there was a bad connection. $20 to fix that and a $30 oil change. Right in the middle of Christmas. Eh…I needed it.

I will be finishing up Christmas at the last minute again. I just can’t stop buying stuff. I did pick up another small gift on Saturday. I have another idea for Mom that I really want to get her, but I need to make sure I have enough money. I will use my bonus for part of it, but I need a little more to go with it. I am taking part of another one back because it is not what I really wanted or expected.

I got this super cute speaker for my mp3 player. It is a little penguin that dances and his belly lights up to the music. I like it.

I picked a name off the angel tree and bought a gift for a little 2 year old girl. I got her a baby that laughs and a cute sweater and jean set. We also had a bear at home that is brand new and threw that in too.

Friday was exactly what I wanted it to be. I took the day off to get the car fixed, but I spent the day in my cozy chair, knitting and watching television. It was a nice day. I am almost done with the towels for my aunts. I have one more to finish and then sew on the buttons and they are done and I can wrap those presents. I think I will make one more towel and some cookies for another gift. I don’t know that I will get the thing I am working on for my mom done. I would almost need another day off to do another big chunk on it. I wish I could, but I really can’t or rather, shouldn’t.

I guess I will get to work now. I have the pictures of the scarflet/pidge done, I just haven’t taken them off the camera yet. Soon.

Comments

Popular Posts