Thursday 13 # 55
Thirteen random things that piss me off
- People who don’t respond to notes when you ask a question or provide some feedback that prompts for responses.
- People who use the excuse that they want to raise their kid as an excuse to be a stay at home mother. Mothers who work want to raise their kids too.
- People who bitch about being too poor to do things, but who won’t get off their asses to get a job and contribute to the cause when they are perfectly capable of working.
- Power hungry people who impede upon my work progress and make me look inept.
- Rude neighbors who let their dogs shit on my property. They will soon find the droppings on their front porch!
- Same rude neighbors who pull their car forward to block my mailbox, leaving theirs easily reachable by the postman. Too bad the mailman gets their game and delivers my mail and not theirs.
- Tardiness. I hate when people are late!
- People who don’t do their job when they should and then bitch about being behind.
- The wireless service providers for our office Internet. I hate being down all the time!
- Mother’s who claim they are better mothers because they stay home with their children. It doesn’t make you better. It’s quality, not quantity. It’s not better if you are spending your entire day on the internet and letting your child sleep the day away, only paying attention to it when it hangs on to you or gets into stuff.
- Women who bitch about the money their husbands are spending when they don’t work. Maybe it’s an arrangement you made, I don’t know, but my mother never complained about money my father spent when he was the only one making money. They discussed things and they compromised. She didn’t get all pissy and decide to draw out the same amounts he spent to spend frivolously on herself.
- That I am having trouble figuring out how to modify a database to do what I need it to do without being more redundant than it already is. I inherited it, I didn’t develop it.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants