Thursday 13 #53



Thirteen Things I Hate



  1. Blinkerless Cars

  2. Heat - the temperature kind, not the movie

  3. Rude neighbors

  4. Waiting too long in a restaurant before being waited on

  5. Most reality tv

  6. That we don't have three day weekends every weekend

  7. Credit cards - unfortunately at one time I loved mine nearly to death

  8. Bugs

  9. Fake people

  10. Friends who use

  11. When people don't care about doing their job right, so I have to fix it

  12. The Yankees

  13. That I don't have enough 13s to last another 53 weeks!





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Comments

Lori said…
Great list and I agree...people that dont use blinkers REALLY piss me off!! Happy TT.
You'll come up with some. Really!!! (Number thirteen).
FRIGGA said…
I'd have to agree with all of them except #13 - there's always another idea out there!
Happy TT13 - mines up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/
Chris said…
Fun list, I agree about the blinkers - a pet peeve of mine as well. Happy TT.
dawn said…
#3 just happened to me last night -- we almost walked out. Can't agree on #4 - I'm a reality TV addict (currently Big Brother) and #11 happens to me all the time.
Great list
Don't worry about coming up with more 13s things just sort of come to you.
~~R~~ said…
Great list I can not stand reality tv shows & rude neighbors I have a few of those happy TT13 http://inraesworld.blogspot.com/
FRIGGA said…
I came back to let you know I posted the results of last weeks TT13 the Food Edition. It's up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/ if you want to take a look. :P
Anonymous said…
hello


Just saying hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.
Anonymous said…
Nice article, thank you. I really love it.

Popular Posts