Thursday 13 # 48


Thirteen Firsts


1. First Novel Read – Poison by Ed McBain – arguably the greatest book I have ever read.
2. First School – Tonopah Elementary – Kindergarten
3. First Broken Bone – 2nd grade, left wrist
4. First Crush – Adrian Zmed – the TJ Hooker years
5. First Kiss – Horrid…I didn’t even like the guy…shudders
6. First Surgery – Right thumb – eight sutures from a soap can lid slicing
7. First Pet – Shadow – black lab
8. First Album – Billy Joel Glass House
9. First Job – Med Records clerk
10. First Car – My mom’s hand-me-down 88 Tempo
11. First Older Man – Mark
12. First Hockey Game – Ice Pirates vs Ukraine
13. First Tattoo – Goddess – Sun/Moon/Star on left leg


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Comments

Lori said…
Man, I cant even remember what I had for dinner last night....let alone first anything;) lol...Happy TT.
Cindy Swanson said…
What a great idea for a TT...firsts!

I've got to agree with you on the first kiss. The guy kind of forced it on me, I wasn't attracted to him...eeuwww, shudders.
Linda said…
The tattoo sounds awesome.

I'm a new 13er...hello. (I love penguins.)

Sort of fun...I will probably be a tourist in Montana this summer.

Popular Posts