Thursday 13 # 45



Thirteen Random Things About Me



1. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
2. I am obsessed with buying books.
3. I was never able to do a cartwheel and I am too old to try now.
4. I have had 6 crushes in my life.
5. I am not patient enough to play video games.
6. I am a huge procrastinator.
7. I love the movie Grease. I have it memorized, I have the soundtrack memorized. Love it!!
8. My most favorite tv show of all time is TJ Hooker. Adrian Zmed was/is one of my crushes!
9. I love soft rock1
10. Once I find something I am interested in, I want to know all about it. E.G. One Tree Hill.
11. I love things to to with Paris, but I don't have a strong desire to visit.
12. I feel guilty right now because I yelled at my dogs for being themselves and wrestling around.
13. Dinner is in about an hour and a half and I can't wait!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Comments

The Rock Chick said…
Oh, c'mon..you're never too old to try a carrtwheel! Success of course is another thing :)

I can't play video games either. Not sure if it's lack of patience or lack of coordination in my case, though!!

Happy TT!
Jessica The Rock Chick
Jenny said…
I can't do a cartwheel either. So you are not alone! :)
FRIGGA said…
Interesting list, #1 is impressive, so's #7! =)
Happy TT13 - mines up at Any Apples
Shannon said…
Ahh! So many things on this list sound familiar! I am a huge procrastinator, I too love buying or reading books...and the whole cartwheel thing...SO OVERRATED! ;0) Have a great weekend!
Crimson Wife said…
You're the first person besides my youngest brother I've encountered who can touch the tongue to the nose!
Kristin said…
#12 I do the same thing with my cats....sometimes I forget that's in their nature.
Jeannine said…
Nice list! LOL on # 1!
My brother can do that but he has a big nose...

Popular Posts