Thursday 13 # 47

Thirteen Things I Am Thankful For

  • My mom, my best friend
  • A father who was gentle and loving and fun to be with
  • A sister that I lookup to and love
  • A family that doesn’t judge me by my mistakes, but by who I am and what I have to offer
  • Parents who instilled manners, a good work ethic, and love in me
  • Craziness, because it makes me saner every day
  • My creativity finally coming through for me
  • Happy pills for getting the chemicals in my brain balanced
  • High speed internet, so I never feel like I am missing out on something
  • Digital cable, for providing 200+ channels of nothing to watch
  • Ed McBain for captivating and inspiring me
  • Ike, for being who he was and for his unending love and friendship…I miss you my baby boy
  • Elliott & Cooper for who they are and what they bring to my life

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Comments

Lady Jane said…
What a lovely post! We all have so many things to be thankful for. Thank YOU for reminding us!

My list is here.
I would love to have high speed internet sometime soon. What a wonerful TT. Happy Friday!
Chelle said…
I love the thankful lists! My best friend is my sister. It was not like that when we were younger, but I cannot imagine my life without her now.
gloria said…
Cable TV and high speed internet...you're never gonna be bored, ever, are you? =D

Have a nice weekend, happy TT!

Popular Posts