Thursday 13 # 41



Thirteen of my favorite CSI Episodes



1. A Bullet Runs Through It Part 1
2. A Bullet Runs Through It Part 2
3. Burked
4. Primum Non Nocere
5. Stalker
6. Anatomy of a Lye
7. The Accused is Entitled (CMM - Yummy!)
8. A Little Murder
9. Play With Fire
10. Inside the Box
11. Fur & Loathing
12. Suckers
13. Toe Tags




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Comments

Starrlight said…
Great show!
The Rock Chick said…
I love CSI! All of them...I have to admit, I'm particularly fond of Horatio from CSI Miami. That show is just so cheesy, it makes me laugh!!!!

Happy TT!
Jessica The Rock Chick
Jeannine said…
I think I have seen them all, but I would have to google it... :-)
Happy late TT.

Popular Posts