Thursday 13 # 40



Thirteen Websites I Visited This Week



1. Open Diary
2. ESPN
3. MSN
4. Post Secret
5. Ebay
6. Amazon
7. TVGuide
8. Fan Fiction.net
9. Versus
10. SoapNet
11. Yahoo
12. Baby Center
13. Hotmail



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Comments

Ingrid said…
cool websites!!!
Denise Patrick said…
I try to stay off of eBay. It's addicting.
The Rock Chick said…
I love the fanfiction site!! And...I had no idea that soapnet had a site, too....i've been keeping up a little better since we got the soap opera channel, but I would love recaps! I'm going to check that out right now!

Happy TT- Jessica The Rock Chick
Nice list. So add mine, will ya? :-)
Jenny said…
Very awesome. LINKIES PLZ!! xD

Popular Posts