Thursday 13 # 39



Thirteen Things I Can't Live Without



1. The standard, air, water, foodd
2. Ctrl+Alt+Delete
3. Television
4. Music
5. Books
6. Dr. Pepper
7. Animals (except cats)
8. Love
9. Chinese Food
10. Internet/Email
11. Work
12. Family
13. Gossip Magazines


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Comments

L^2 said…
LOL Ctrl+Alt+Delete! I used to not be able to live without that either, but thankfully I haven't needed it nearly so much with the new computer. :-)
Great list. Happy TT!
Starrlight said…
13 is my secret vice as well! Happy TT, mine is up too!
ravaj said…
i just don't get what people see/taste in dr pepper. my late father loved it also. it doesn't really exist in england, and i rarely see anyone in the states drinking it. is this some kind of secret fellowship?

happy tt
Domestic Geek said…
That would be my list except for 2, 6 & 13. Great list!
amy said…
This is a great, may have to use it! the internet is so addicting

Amys Random Thoughts is having a blogging scavenger hunt starting May 1st. Details announced today. Would to have you participate
Xilly said…
TT #39. You are such a royal writer to TT. I hope that I can continue like you! :P
Boltbabe said…
I am so with you on #2!

Popular Posts