Thursday 13 # 38

Thirteen Snacks I Love

Pistachios
Wavy Lays & Dill Pickle Dip
Heath Klondikes
Burnt Peanuts
Cottage Cheese
Popcorn & Ice Cream
Slushy Powerade
Corn Pops
Nature Nut Mi
Cheetos
Breadsticks
Popsicles
Warm Delights

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Comments

Di said…
It's a good thing I read that just after dinner!
BecK said…
Oh yumyumyum!!
Burnt peanut? Really? never tried those...interesting!

great TT!
retta.blogspot.com said…
Good snacks!!! I just had some cottage cheese and strawberries while I try to catch up on TT's this morning.
amy said…
Yummy list..I have not had pistachios in a long time
I love Heath Klondikes! Man, I'm hungry now, I may have to go to the store to get some. Great TT list. Happy Friday!

Popular Posts