Thursday 13 # 36

Thirteen Songs and the Memories They Hold


1. Stay With Me Tonight - the made for tv movie Lady Killers
2. Conga - Wyoming and the made for tv movie Club Med
3. Cover Girl - trip to Vegas with Mom, Dad and Dawn in the car driving at 3:30 a.m. after our night in Utah. I spilled Hawaian Punch on my tank.
4. Calloway - single cassette purchased on our Vegas trip
5. Pop Muzik - it was recorded onto a cassette with some Donna Summer and other late 70s tunes
6. Sister Christian - now it reminds me of Boogie Nights, but I still love it
7. Bop - Dad
8. Venus - Dawn
9. Friends and Lovers - Days of Our Lives
10. Xanadu - Dawn and I danced to this song...memorable for sure
11. I Love Rock and Roll - my very first cassette that was mine and not my sisters. She got it for me for christmas and it had an orange scratch and sniff sticker on it.
12. Warrior - Shirley Muldowney (sp) story. My sister used to crank this song and I was usually in my parents bedroom watching the SM movie
13. Greased Lightnin' - the greatest movie ever made



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Comments

Ctina said…
Is the Cover Girl you're referring to the one by New Kids on the Block? Because if so...yeeeaaa!
amy said…
I love lists like this..I love hearing a song and I go back in time to where I was listening to it years ago..Great music
Scrapbookmomof3 said…
Great list...I haven't thought of those songs in years.
Tink said…
Wonderful idea for a list, I might steal it for a future TT. ;-)
My TT is about oracle decks I own.

Popular Posts