Thursday 13 # 33






Thirteen Things That Happened in My Life This Week

I got a new job
I got a raise
And then I got another raise
I had my cards read
I taught class…well I spent 15 minutes going over pivot tables and 45 minutes chatting
I had to go to a staff meeting
I was made to feel more guilty that I already was
I smiled
I got one decent snuggle from Cooper
I paid $2.29 a gallon for gas
I found a new dish I like
I procrastinated just a little bit less
I made a commitment to cleaning up the bathroom every night before bed. So far so good.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





Comments

The Rock Chick said…
A new job and 2 raises? Wooooo HOOOOOOO! Sounds like it was a great week for you. Congrats!!!!!

Happy TT- Jessica
Christine said…
Congrats on the new and raise. Sounds like a good week overall. I'm all about the writing life - week #5 for me.
YummY! said…
2 rasies in one week? I think I need to get a job where you work.

And I think its wonderful that I introduced you to TT. I hope to do it more often myself.
Raggedy said…
Congratulations on the raises!
It sounds like you had a great week!
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy
Kathy said…
Sounds like you are well on your way to the good life! Let me know how to get that "dream job"!

Enjoyed reading your list!
Factor 10 said…
New job and 2 raises sounds nice, but gas for 2.29? Heaven...

Popular Posts