Thursday 13 # 32




Thirteen situations I have put my characters through


1. Dagney Warren – held hostage and shot while 8 ½ months pregnant.
2. Addison James – husband murdered helping out a friend
3. Carrington James-Anderwall – husband killed in their home by a jealous lover…a jealous male lover.
4. David Castadoras – watched his brother kill a police officer and has kept the secret for over 30 years
5. Hadley McKoy – her fiancé said someone else’s name during their wedding vows
6. Michael Vincent – brother put in prison for murdering a drug dealer and cop – he didn’t do it.
7. Addison James - beaten and raped at a crime scene by a cop.
8. Emma Connor – boating accident that left her with hand tremors – she’s a surgeon
9. Hector Rado – murdered by cop after it was discovered he killed her husband
10. Hadley McKoy – watched her new husband go back to his presumed dead ex
11. Huxley Wells – will steal evidence that is eventually tied to a prison break
12. Kate Langley – forced to stab her new boyfriend, an ex-con, when he tries to strangle her
13. Michael Emery – committed suicide after the building he designed and oversaw was structurally unsound and collapsed, killing 83 people.


FYI – I write police procedurals so I always have something grisly going on. These are more mainstream characters than bit players, if you will. I have an active imagination.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Comments

Factor 10 said…
Wow! There's some serious action going on in those plot twists! I wish I had the ability to follow a story from start to finish--I fall in love with characters, but never flesh them out, and another story remains untold... I have the attention span of a gnat when it comes to projects.
The Rock Chick said…
Wow-that Addison James has had it rough! Your stories sound great. I've loved crime and mystery stories since I picked up my frist Nancy Drew book many years ago. Great list and great character names!!!!!! Happy TT- Jessica

Popular Posts