Thursday 13 # 30




Thirteen Random Songs on my MP3 Player




Since I have over 1500 songs on my MP3, I thought I would revisit this 13 with 13 new songs…

Afraid- Nelly Furtado
Keep Holding On – Avril Lavigne
Perfect Way – Scritti Politti
DMSR – Prince
The Dragon – Gowan
All Good Things – Nelly Furtado
My Eyes Adored You – Frankie Valli
So Sick – NeYo
Number One in Heaven – Nemesis
Stay the Night – Chicago
Black Cat – Janet Jackson
I Want Your Sex – George Michael
I’m With You – Avril Lavigne





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Comments

jdoriot said…
DMSR..Oh man! I haven't heard that in ages! lol!! Neat list..thanks for sharing!!
Stacie said…
I love some of those...especially Prince...I need to listen to some Avril I think I'd like her...
Great list...I played too
Stacie
Dangerously Simple said…
we are just getting into the MP3 thing... I just bought one for my DH with Jack Skellington on it. He's gonna love it. I can't wait to see him with it. he's gonna be in heaven LOL!!

Happy T13 :)

Popular Posts