MIA

I've been missing in action for a while around here. I have been faithful...sort of...over at OD, but I've neglected everything but TT here.

Not a whole bunch has been going on. I am starting to write again...or I am going to try anyways. I also started teaching at the high school. Adult Ed. Can't wait for it to be over. It makes for a long day when you start at 7:45/8:00 am and quit at 9:00 pm. March 14th!

Work is going well. I will be glad when January is over! I don't really have a reason, I just think I will be happy.

We are starting our weight loss/exercise program tomorrow. I have a lot planned for tomorrow. I need to bring the ab lounger in, my handouts and lesson plan for Wednesday, writing, cleaning up my desk area and actually getting back to using it, picking up my bedroom, changing my sheets. I should start on some of this tonight...I should, but I won't.

That's my life in a nutty.

Comments

Popular Posts