Thursday 13 # 9


Thirteen Things I Like About Myself

My pug nose
My sense of humor & quick wit
My boobs – they are all natural
That people like to talk to me and vent to me
My education
My creativity
My heritage
My hair
My intellect
My morals & work ethic (even though I am doing this at work)
My uniqueness
My ears
My lips


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Comments

Brony said…
Love your list. Thanks for sharing. It's great to see that you like being an individual.

Boobs, hum. I never thought of that. I like that when I gained wieght they got big. I hate that as I lose wieght they are getting small.
Tracie said…
Great list (especially #11!)

Mine is up!
MommyBa said…
Wonderful list!!! Love it!

Have a great weekend!

Popular Posts