Thursday 13 #6


Thirteen Things That Scare the Jeebies Out of Me


1. Heights
2. Thunder & Lightning
3. The Grinch
4. Criticism
5. Death of close family members
6. Bridges
7. Fireworks
8. Failure
9. My dogs getting out of the yard
10. Circus
11. Snakes
12. Elevators
13. Wind



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Comments

scrapbookmom said…
Snakes, death and bridges are some of mine too. I hate big bridges so much I would find another route if I needed to.
...my 2 cents said…
I love thunder and lightning and have always enjoyed the circus.

But then, I probably fear things that you don't!

Great idea for a list!
Tess said…
FAILURE! Oh my, what a big one to admit.
LadyLaker said…
heights, thunder and lightening and a few others on your list are my fears too! Hasppy TT!
Tug said…
yes, snakes & bridges!! and mice......
good list!
Jenny Ryan said…
cool-I did the same thing for my list this week! Also terrified of snakes!
Norma said…
Well, unplug that computer during the thunder and lightning, or you'll have something else to fear!

My TT is up.
I so hate storms that when I was a little kid I used to spike 104 temperatures and end up dehydrated and in the ER. Yeah I think storms are officially a phobia for me.

Have a great weekend.

Cindi
My TT is up and running

Popular Posts