4% of the people

4% of the people who voted on tvguide.com’s pole believe that Paris Hilton will keep her celibacy promise. I am not one of the 4%. I don’t really care, I just like to vote in stupid poles. It is less hectic than trying to vote in a real election.

Work – good.

I have named the rental car Ghetto Superstar. Ghetto because it lacks features that should be standard. Superstar because it is brand freaking new and bright freaking red.

I finally came up with my suppose. Suppose the police are baffled by a series of murders, at first thought to be suicides. It came out of my idea box and I thought it would be interesting. We’ll see what happens.

Tonight, I have to read about lead characters. I have an idea, I just don’t have a name anymore. I had a name for over 2 years and then the fuckers over at Grey’s Anatomy used it and I don’t want anyone thinking that is where I got the name from. Fucking Grey’s.

The wind is blowing here. I hate the wind. It scares me. A lot. I am 30 years old and I turn up the music real loud to avoid hearing the wind and thunder and hard rain. I am a 30 year old frady butt. (I don’t like cats).

It seems to me that there was something I was going to be opinionated about, but as with a lot of things lately, my mind as been etch e sketched.

**Edit** I did this chart for the writing group and thought that others might like it, well some did and apparently some didn't but are to chicken shit to say anything directly to me. So, fuck it, I wasted all that time at work and I'm not doing it anymore. Quite honestly, I am very bitter right now, but still, honestly I don't give a fuck what the others write. I am doing it for myself, not for them. I guess some people are worried I am going to use their ideas...they are not that fucking great. First, they put them on a public message board, second, it was a nice gesture, third, we are all adults and should be on the honor system. Yeah, I am definitely upset about this right now...but in a few months, I will look back on it and think, "Jesus, Heather, what the fuck was your problem?"

I also changed my suppose to ...While investigating a series of murders made to look like suicide, the lead detective finds herself in the middle of an internal affairs investigation.

Fuck, I am still pissed off.




Comments

Popular Posts